 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8519
8518  |  8520
Subject:
On track for rtlToronto14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:15:37 GMT

Who's planning to build for rtlToronto14?  Anyone started already?

Chris must be, he's a bachelor for the next month! Taco Bell, Lego, and snocones
here we come!

Calum