 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8587
Re: On track for rtlToronto14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 13:25:20 GMT

Bruce Sheridan wrote:

If your math is as good as your spelling, I’ll take that 80% with a big fat
grain of salt.

Bruce, if you're concerned about Chris's dietary health you should be chary of
advocating big fat grains of salt.

While "grain" is a key component of the food pyramid, "fat" and "salt" should be
only taken in moderation. You wouldn't want Kate or her mom mad at you, would
you?

Hope that helps.