 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8273
Re: Self-promoting silliness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:23:31 GMT

<snip>

Chris

missing the banter.

Oh and if you're in the mood for general silliness...

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=26561

That'll tide ya over until we start talking about dogs and stuff again.