 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8246
Re: Self-promoting silliness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 20:42:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott wrote:

<snip>

I did check the highlighting - 1 rank 100 spotlight.  I wonder who
spotlighted it, eh?

Jeff E

(resisting the urge to spotlight this post into prominence)

Do you think that rtlToronto, which seems to sit quite consistently in the top 5
posted groups on the traffic page, needs to have some of the posts highlighted?

Eh, I don't.

I like my little quiet place in the dusty back corners of the information
superhighway

Dave K
-highlighted!