 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8267
Re: Self-promoting silliness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 17:45:35 GMT

Chris

Remember. When you need a couch.
Sofa King.
Cause its Sofa King Good.

Calum, how's the storage capacity on peach?

I think Chris is inferring that he wants to start his own NG so he can swear
alot more than he can here on this PG-13 board.

WHAT!!!!

dave.  no!!

that's not true at ALL!!!!

2 things.

1.  I don't swear.
2. I'm very happy with this LUG.  I like it here.  the walls are painted just
the right colour.  I know the neighbors.
3. When i asked calum about peach. I was curious if he could host those 2 50meg
and 75 meg train videos.  don't get me wrong, your illegal server is nice but a
bit slow.

with peach I'd be able to d/l them much faster.  then i can watch the trains go
around and around...... and around.

I further think that all the dogs in the area should be wary 'cause it looks
like there are many, many rtl'ers with too much time on their hands...

Dave K

I say we conference call.

dave call me.

you know how to find the number. your a smart guy.  just bill it to Laidlaw.

Chris