 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8271
Re: Self-promoting silliness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:15:15 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

<snipped everything>

BORING!!!!

DAVE, what happened to you man??  2 hours ago you used to be cool.

tell me, did the MAN call you???

did the MAN get to you?

he GOT to you?  didn't he?

Chris