 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8268
Re: Self-promoting silliness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 17:53:05 GMT

Calum, how's the storage capacity on peach?

Pair of 9.1GB UltraWide SCSI SCA disks.  Latest disk usage check shows us as
having something like 14GB free.

I think Chris is inferring that he wants to start his own NG so he can swear
alot more than he can here on this PG-13 board.

I further think that all the dogs in the area should be wary 'cause it looks
like there are many, many rtl'ers with too much time on their hands...

I think Chris will be the only one banned, and that's plenty fine with me.

Calum