 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8252
Re: Self-promoting silliness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:10:24 GMT

Brian Davis wrote:

Chris Magno wrote:

Have we met at one of the Games?

   'fraid not. I now live in northern Indiana, and I've not yet had the chance
to hit Toronto for a meeting (one of these days I will... "oh honey, how about a
weekend shopping trip to Toronto?..."). My inspiration has all been
long-distance so far, via both the rtlToronto webpages as well as the personal
members pages. Two things that are unique about rtlToronto is the "it doesn't
matter who wins" philosophy (GREAT for teaching kids... or for that matter, most
adults), and the way your style is communicated via the web & LUGNET.
   And they are *GREAT* challenges.

R U listening Steve???

;)

I *am* going to hit someone soon over the Project X idea...
maybe just dropping the non-working subassemblies over a
random rtlToronto members head...

any lego you feel you need to donate to me will be gladly accepted.

   Hmm, good point. I'd have to make sure to use a subassembly heavy enough to
knock you out so I could abscond with *your* LEGO... hehehe...

New Rule.

NO hitting me on the head.

whose Idea was Project X any ways?

   A demented computerized beaver with a fondness for plastic?

mmmmmmmm

Beaver

So I've reread the posts and I cant find reference to how came up with the idea.  So
I'll blame Calum.

it WAS his idea to use and upside down 3x3 block to register in a 4x4 cell.

ah, I miss project X.

Brian, how is your project X coming along?  what's your anti-X time?

Chris