 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8274
8273  |  8275
Subject:
So I take a break from packing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 00:58:19 GMT

and go down to the beach to fly my kite.

When I get to the beach and start getting the kite ready, I realized that I have
lost another spar!

Grr!!

Hate when that happens!

THe kite still flies but is not as responsive as it normally is.  Now I have to
find a hobby shop that might sell spars for stunt kites

Dave K