 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8281
Re: Older LEGO Train Stuff to a good home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:29:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ralph Hempel wrote:
Guys,

I am cleaning out my office today and I come across
the following items that can be donated to a good home
in Altenberg:

- A pair of older style level crossing arms
- 3 older garage baseplates
- 1 older garage door frame
- 1 mangled red garage door (don't ask)

- 1 Yellow Shell pump (from _old_ highway set?)
- 1 Red 1x2 brick with Shell logo (old and in nice shape)

- Assorted older style axle holders and wheels with brass axle pins
- 4 older spoked hubs with brass pins and black pneumatic tires

I'd rather see these items in Altenberg than have them take
up space in my office.

Dave was good enough to visit me in my relatively
secure 802.1 neighborhood a few weeks back and I had not
unpacked them yet.

If anyone is up here, or if I come down to TO would someone
pleeese take these items to a good home.

Ralph

Hey Ralph,

I would love to have those pieces--I'd incorporate most of them into the next
train layout.

Take care,

Dave