 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7901
Re: New Rule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 23:04:51 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Kevin Salm wrote:

Ok, New Rule.  No one is allowed to rush me while I'm taking down, • packing
and putting my part of the layout into my car!

This is a VERY GOOD rule to have.  I have the same rule.

I think Cary Clark and I would agree very much. The two of us were
methodically tearing down after our first show and noticed the others
were about to start pulling table legs out from under Cary's court house
(and my 12v track).

Frank

And afterwards we discussed it and it hasn't been a problem since!

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com