 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7902
7901  |  7903
Subject:
Mars Exploration Rover already on sale???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 23:11:25 GMT

    I was just browsing the Shop@Home website when I stubbled across the NEW
Mars Exploration Rover. The MSRP of this set is $89.99 USD and it is now on sale
for $74.99 USD. This is valid in Canada and I think in the US too. Go grab those
rovers! Chek it out here:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=7471&CatID=%7B390B0B93%2D3F45%2D47D2%2DAF9A%2DB3A0BB4AD569%7D

Steve M.