 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7899
Re: New Rule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 22:20:51 GMT

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message

Well, rebuilding is part of the fun.  We've had complete robot • assemblies
dropped (Phil Schilling's at rtlToronto10), whole train stations smashed
(Derek's at rtlToronto/train2)...

I didn't drop Dave's 'bot though.

So at least I'm not around when all disasters take place.

Let's not forget Matt's College Street Streetcar explosion!  I think he was
carrying his stuff on a cart over the streetcar tracks, and it all spilled
over - that was shortly after Phil's robot tried to fly, too...

    Iain (who has been known to fly also)