 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7870
Re: New Rule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 03:50:19 GMT

<snip>

Thanks everyone for a great time.

Derek

Glad everyone had a great time.  THought of you guys all weekend, when I was
prepping for the business trip this week--trucks full of PC's and i'm good to
go.

I'm on the road until Friday night, so thankfully dinner's cancelled.

I did do a wee bit of work on the layout for NMRA--post pics in a sec (if I can
stay awake long enuf) and if someone could bring 2 xl grey baseplates--I'm short
2.

Other than that, get the pics up--I'm living my LEGO life vicariously thru you
guys now.

Take care.

Dave K