 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7704
Re: 7471 Mars Rover done...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:38:55 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

But the one point you miss is that this was not the lottery pool to see about when he
looses it, this was a typical game of CALUM BALL(tm)

I've had a thought about Calum Ball.  I tend to be angry about almost anything.
It's not just Lego, Amigas, Nortel etc...

...I don't think you can really bet against me cutting loose against any given
subject.

I wouldn't want to be the house.  Every email is a winner. :-)

Derek