 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7695
Re: 7471 Mars Rover done...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:38:59 GMT

Actually he mentioned after his big vacation trip that he wasn't happy with the
Optio 33L.  Most of his problems were basically that he didn't understand the
camera or how it worked.

Calum, this is why i bought my wife the Kodak, dx4330 3.1 M perfect for taking picts of
babies and LEGO.

AS WELL it is so easy to use. it has a very nice GUI, plain, simple.   you made a poor
choice when you advised your father to buy that camera.  it is a nice camera for YOU,
but not for people who wont even take a GEEK test.