 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7698
Re: 7471 Mars Rover done...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:25:04 GMT

<snip>

has no frickin clue as how to use the 4MP files
from it.  Bring your own damned camera, next time.

I'm sick of helping people with digital cameras.  Either you know how to use one
or you don't.

Calum

rtlToronto Roulette--never knowing when Calum's gonna lose it!  I think I just
won 5 bucks--let's check out the 'When is Calum gonna blow up?' scoresheet--Yep,
Friday June 20 is me :)

Pay up suckers!

Dave K