 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7690
Re: 7471 Mars Rover done...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:54:14 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

<snip>

Pics are up for those interested...

http://sparky,i989.net/legop6.htm

"All pictures on this page were taken with the Official camera of Runamok
Productions, the Kodak DC120. The camera is over 5 years old, shows its age
rather unwell, yet has taken over 9600 pictures and shows no sign of stopping."

:)

The Offical Camera of rtlToronto used to be the Canon S100/110/200 (Me, JeffE,
Mario, several others).  The new Official Camera of rtlToronto is the Nikon 4300
(Me, Rob)

The official camera of me is the all lens because that's all a camera
needs, Sony DSC-F505.  It's now 2.5 years old and taken 5038 pictures.
I'm out pacing you David, you'll have to get out and take more pictures. :-)

Derek

Yes but I have 4000ish of these pics up on my website--that's over a 40% success
rate :)

There was a time when I d/l'd software that made my DC120 into a 'webcam'--took
pics every 30 seconds and uploaded them to a site--
Pictures 2102 to 2710 were wasted in that fashion.

Eh, whatreya gonna do?

Dave K