 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7694
Re: 7471 Mars Rover done...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:38:03 GMT

dave, I have not studied this set in detail.

did you say it comes with 3 solar cells?

why?  other than cosmetic, what are they used for on the model?

Chris

I ordered the solar cells separately.

Was going to try something, like power the RCX with 'em, but alas, I'll need the
size of a diningroom table(1) full of cells to generate enuf power for the
little RCX.

Dave K
1- maybe not, but I'll need more than 3...