 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6550
6549  |  6551
Subject:
My robot was the most fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 16:16:52 GMT

to watch.

the way it would take a hit, then keep on attacking other robots.....

It was a fun day.

these are the "deep links" I think??  this is my first ever brickshelf
page, and I have to say it was a bit cumbersome....   is there a way  to
batch upload a whack of pictures?  I had to do all 30 of these one at a
time.

never mind.  I was wrong.... these are just post moderation links...

:(

I dont have the time to figure it out.  just wait for someone to
moderate them.

Chris