 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6553
Re: My robot was the most fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 16:51:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
to watch.

the way it would take a hit, then keep on attacking other robots.....

It was a fun day.

these are the "deep links" I think??  this is my first ever brickshelf
page, and I have to say it was a bit cumbersome....   is there a way  to
batch upload a whack of pictures?  I had to do all 30 of these one at a
time.

Put them in a zip file (under 10 MB in size for best results) and upload
that. (or them if it takes more than one zip of less than 10 MB to get your
pics)

Brickshelf will unzip and populate the folder for you. Be patient, it may
look like it's timing out but it isn't.

Hope that helps.

never mind.  I was wrong.... these are just post moderation links...

:(

I dont have the time to figure it out.  just wait for someone to
moderate them.

To get a deep link from this... *you* Chris, the owner of the folder, needs
to click on the pic that this URL displays (while logged in), and copy THAT
link... it should be a link that has your folder path and that ends in .jpg
or.gif or whatever filetype the pic really is, not in an i=number.

It's a fair bit of work so often people just post the folder link and one or
two deeplinks as teasers instead of all of them.

Hope that helps.

PS to Angelo - Chris said they didn't work! You didn't HAVE to post 20 "This
file is not yet public" lines but we're glad to see your cut/paste is
working right!