 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6571
6570  |  6572
Subject:
this Gord guy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:17:52 GMT

Thanks Dave.

I was going to have a lot of fun, earning all about your craft, and the
ways in which you deal with fools. -- but you pointed me to a funny Gord
page.

i don't think i would last very long at your job.  not that I could not
solve those tech "problems"

more like--  I'd just lose it.

What do you mean you NEVER PLUG In THE PHONE!!!

"..how the hell can you make executive and not be smart enough to plug
in the phone.  what did you want me to do? use my special tech psych
powers and tell you that a phone jack is provided in the base of the
lamp??"

you must have the patients of a saint.

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?