 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6604
Re: My robot was the most fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:57:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
(as long as we all don't show up with "Sheridan'bots" (tm)) :)

This from a guy whose overall design hasn't changed since day one! And don't
tell me about not changing a winning design:  1. With that kind of thinking,
we'd all still be riding horseback.   2. You've had some limited success,
but, that’s only compared to Chris.

For those that weren’t at the last competition, Chris’s robot was truly
unique. I can’t recall laughing harder than when that little bot was strewn
bit-by-bit across the playing field and yet, the wheels and the claw kept
going!  You couldn’t help but feel sympathy for it.

Next time Koudys, it’s your turn!