 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6555
Re: My robot was the most fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:12:03 GMT

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/magno/smash-up-derby/000_0011.jpg

OK, this looks like a deep link.

now, all the pics are numbered from 11 to 40. so if you want to see all
of them, just re-name the URL to 12.jpg ect.

if you cant get it to work, wait for moderation.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/magno/smash-up-derby/000_0033.jpg

this shot shows how I managed to get Dave's robot, stuck into my (cough)
winning robot; that somehow managed to get flipped upside down.

Chris