 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6469
Re: Hmm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 20:38:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik writes:

I can lend you the slip ring I built. It fits nicely in the center of a
turntable and you can power two motors through it. Unfortunately it won't
leave room for a pneumatic hose if thats how you want to do the lifting.

On the Jump and Jump2 the cylinder for doing the shot-up goes right through
the centre of the turntable, so I don't think I can do it like that.  :/

The only thing I can think of is to put a drive up top for the lifting, on
top of the turntable, and have the phone untangler directly below it.  I
don't know if the geometry of that would work out or not.  Either that or I
have to find a completly different way of lifting up the arms.

    Iain