 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6464
Re: Hmm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:38:03 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

UGH how do you people BUILD NICE THINGS!!!  This is making me cross.  Do • I
have to buy 700 copies of EACH SET???

I can lend you some yellow or blue seats.

I guess like, each gondola could have different seats.  Gondola Blue,
Gondola Yellow, Gondola Red.  Theoretically I could do the arms like that,
too... except I don't have any blue beams, AND I AM NOT CEDAR POINT.*

As for your question-stares at 11 copies of Soccer Grandstand, 8 seats • each-yes.

Calum

Maybe I could try that Brickbay thing?  I've seen it before but never really
looked into how it works...  I still haven't figured out how I'm going to do
the lifting cylinder in the middle, and get power to the gondolas
(micromotor for drive).

    Iain

* - Cedar Point insists on painting *EVERYTHING* Red, Blue, and Yellow.
Except Raptor, which is seven shades of green, a dash of fuscia, and white,
from all the seagull poop all over it