 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6458
Re: Hmm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 01:38:53 GMT

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message

http://www.ecf.utoronto.ca/~stehlik/images/robots/hexagone/competition1.jpg
The other spokes attached to the turntable were the result of trial and
error. They seemed to fit nicely though.

This is the best I can come up with:

http://members.rogers.com/militaryduckjock/temp/Imgp1149.jpg

Also, please note the false Birch venir finish of my inexpensive IKEA JERKER
desk.  It adds a touch of warmth to any home.

    Iain