 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6148
Re: Pipe Racers Demo Videos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 07:12:02 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

I think our first attempt at Racers game should be 45 deg joints only, • like
John.  But we could do it like this:  rtl13: the box game is March 15.  We
do rtl14 in June, with T and/or Y joints, with a sub event at the • University
without the public say around late April or early May.

I'm of the belief that a simple piperacer is within a week or two of work
for everyone in the group.  Any comments?  Ideas?

I think everyone builds at different speeds. But I agree with John, to get a
pipe-climbing to negotiate a switch is virtually impossible.

    Iain