 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6147
Re: Firefighting robot page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 05:05:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik writes:
Hi Everyone,
I put together a page describing my progress on my firefighting robot.

http://individual.utoronto.ca/stehlik/firefighter.html

BTW, you may notice this URL is different than my usual. I have 50Mb on this
server, and I may be able to keep it for life :) I have to check on this,
but if so, this will become the new home for my site.

Unfortunately not.  From: http://www.utoronto.ca/ns/utorweb/faq.html

I am a student. How long will my individual Web space remain active?
Student space will remain active during periods of continuous enrollment.
Personal space is kept active during the summer for students who are expected
to return in the fall.

Go to grad school in MIE and you can have webspace on Peachy! :)

Calum