 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5734
Re: rtlToronto12 Results and Notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:37:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

Dave, I'm not sure why BUT I find that this is a GREAT picture

http://sparky.i989.net/images/rtl0211/p008156.jpg

:)

Chris

I thought the kid was going a little too far back when he was taking the
picture, but oh well...

Now that I've mostly caught up on my sleep, I'm feeling much better.  At
leasth te bags under my eyes are gone.

I spent the better half of last night sorting my Technic collection.  It
hasn't been done in a while...

It really is sad that it took like a week to build the 'bot and 15 min to
rip it apart.  Remind me that reinforcing the 'bot with beams and 3 stud
friction pegs such that the spanning beam is on the *inside* of the wall is
a *bad* thing...  I thought I was going to break a few beams trying to get
them apart!

I am droning on lately about nothing...  wow, I must still be tired!

It's a good group shot--I always like group shots 'casue then I remmeber who
actually showed up :)

Maybe Iain, Ivan and Matt can grace us with their presence next time :p

Dave K