 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5700
Re: rtlToronto12 Results and Notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 13:47:37 GMT

1. Dave Koudys (Stoney Creek, Ontario)
2. Bruce Sheridan (Mississauga, Ontario)
   Ka-On Lee (Ottawa, Ontario)
   Trevyn Watson (Ottawa, Ontario)
3. Steve Hassenplug (Lafayette, Indiana) and Rob Stehlik (Toronto, Ontario)
LAST: Chris Magno (Etobicoke, Ontario)

1. Dave Koudys ((2x6t)+3t+2t=31 points)
2. Bruce Sheridan (3t+3t+5t=14 points)
3. Ka-On Lee (3t+3t+3t=9 points)
4. Trevyn Watson (3t+2t=5 points)
   Steve Hassenplug and Rob Stehlik (4t=5 points)
LAST: Chris Magno (0t=0 points)

As a comparison, my Canon Elura40 camcorder or the Crayola marker that both
stacked 0t towers would garner the same rankings as Chris' robot using
either scoring method.

YEP,  magnanimous as ever.

I cant help but notice that YOUR name is not on that list.....  yet you
are tossing the biggest stones.

Even though my poor, small, yet entertaining and noble robot garnered
few points, I still managed to have "something" built for this game, AND
unlike the rest of the robots, MY robot was always ready to play when my
name was called.  OF the rest of the members how many had to say.... "I
cant play right now, I am fixing something:"

Despite all this I still had a good time, the night of the contest  I
had a good nights sleep, and even though my robot stacked NOTHING,  it
still brought a smile to crowd.

Chris