 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5716
Re: rtlToronto12 Results and Notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:32:27 GMT

<snip>

Email me to get me your digital photos somehow. Thanks!

Calum

I just finished uploading my rtl12 page.

Have a boo here:

http://sparky.i989.net/rtl0211.htm

FYI for those that are curious, the webcam'bot is not functional at this
time--i needed pieces (especially the RCX) for rtl12.  Maybe I'll get the
web'bot up and running again tonite.  THe live video feed still works and
right now, it should be focused on a very smashed up rtl12 dave'bot.

Dave K