 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5721
Re: rtlToronto12 Results and Notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 02:38:54 GMT

rtl13 with this "Control the Box" game will be a little easier to get a
working robot for.

I'm in for this one and there even is enough time to get a robot ready.

Is the box in the inside going to be a different colour than the outside wall?

rtl14 probably will be pipe racers or vending machines, depending on the venue.

Somewhere in between will be a spring trebuchets mini-event.  Trebuchets is
fun because it's easy to do (Iain came up with one within an hour) and piles
of fun lobbing things down the street with.

Sounds like fun too.

Plus the cornucopia of events like drag racers, maze followers etc we keep
saying we'll do but never get around to it.  Anyone want a simpler game to
at rtlToronto13 at the same time?  I would be willing to help out with and enter in a dragracing game for a 1/2 time event. • Ie, a game that is so easy, it can be run
during the day when people pop in, and between rounds?  Sort of like the
halftime show, minus Bono or Celine Dion?

Calum