 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5735
5734  |  5736
Subject:
End of an era...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:40:01 GMT

Yep, after a long time, I finally took down my webcam-blockstacking'bot.

I snivved pieces from my webcam'bot for my block stacking 'bot for the
competition last weekend, but when I got home yesterday, I was not inspired
to put my webcam'bot back together.  Further, I wanted to reclaim some much
valuable real-estate in my living room (at least 16 square feet)

So without the fanfare and hoopla, the webcam'bot is retired for now.

I'm trying to work out some sort of idea for a future project in which you
can control a 'bot over the internet and *do* something, but would not take
up 16 square feet of my livingroom floor.

We shall see what transpires.

Ideas, comments and whatever else you may want to tell me is encouraged.

Dave K.

btw, the plastic dust is *very* normal after worm->24 has been running for
many months.