 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5542
Re: The portlands below altenburg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 20:24:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:

I'll bring part of my station to the dinner tonight. (Don't worry - it
fits inside a shoebox with room to spare!)

So, I wanted to mention this at dinner, but didn't get around to it, and all
of a sudden, only Technic people were left... :)

The layout is getting too large.  We need to cut it down in size quick, or
we'll have a lot of unused space which looks bad.  Is there any way we can
reduce the number of modules?  That's a LOT of scenery to build to high
quality (ie, we want to be like MonLUG quality) and density.  I'm worried
there won't be enough buildings and more importantly detail if new sections
are put in.

Calum

hey,

we're already star, were's my limo ;-)

Calum is rigth here, the important is not the size but quality of the layout.
Anybody with a bunch of peace can do a layout in no time, no effort,... But to
do a realy good one is a lot more rewarding.

Martin