 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5508
5507  |  5509
Subject:
The portlands below altenburg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:23:49 GMT

Hello all,

I was attempting to get more room for the altenburg port lands... since
there is not that much space to begin with... and I came up with this design...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/Train4/altenburg2.gif
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/Train4/altenburg2.tdl

and an up close view:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/Train4/port.gif
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/Train4/port.tdl

this will give me room for 2 - 3 ships to be docked (2 perpendicular to the
main line, and possibly one parallel near the spur line.

I have also come up with a few container and gripper ideas that I will bring
with me tonight... Don't worry Chris the grippers are made out of Technic...

see you tonight at Swiss Chalet...
Jeff VW

folder after moderation: