 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5507
Re: RtlTrain 4 Rolling Stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:28:18 GMT

Hey Chris,

I guess that means the biker club house is out as the Police have confisgated
them and shut them down....

;)

Ben

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
no Bruce, all

!!WE!!

ever promised was the Crack house and the cheap motel module

re this post:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=5165

you'd better get building that module... I think Calum has the spec's on
some page or other.

Chris