 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5498
Re: RtlTrain 4 Rolling Stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 07:07:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:
times.  Yes, I know there's an rltToronto event coming up, but for
completeness' sake...

The November event (undefined so far) is going to be a simple
event-trebuchets, so this isn't that big a concern.

Period III: January-ish
You've all got your new Christmas sets.

Period IV:  Ferbruary-ish
...and now you're bored.

I'm thinking these two would be ideal-we're signed up for Robotics in March,
so January would be ideal.

I've got commitments from myself (2 & 4-halves); Derek Raycraft (2
modules); Calum (1 module); and Jeff VW (1 module and waffling on some
others :)  That leaves a lot of modules. (7 or so)  I'd like to hear
from folks - even if you're just going to provide the base and the road
plates, that'd be great.

Yup.  One module of train station, and can also probably build enough
materials for the terrace/square area between the station and the
embankment/retaining wall.

In Altenburg (the green sections), we're aiming for a Euro-style Lego
look.  This means floor heights of 5-6; smallish buildings, trying to
avoid large glass office towers, etc.

I'm aiming to contribute at least one block into Altenburg, the main station
and a TGV like train.

Calum