 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5500
Re: RtlTrain 4 Rolling Stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 17:10:48 GMT

Jeff Elliott wrote:

Period I:  now until mid-November
If we try to do it this quickly, we'll hit the other rtl event, and I
won't be here.

I'd never get things done in time for a display sooner then November.

Period II: Mid-November into Christams
A busy time of year, but plausible.

Possible but difficult to finish, and like everyone else I'm very busy
this time of year.

Period III: January-ish
You've all got your new Christmas sets.

I like this option.  Mid January would be the best.  A few weeks to
finish things off after Christmas would be perfect.

Period IV:  Ferbruary-ish
...and now you're bored.

I agree, now I'm just sitting around waiting twiddling my thumbs.

Derek