 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5510
Re: The portlands below altenburg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:16:11 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:
How about this idea, in the interest of making things even bigger. :-)
Change the two half modules under the ramp to Altenburg to full modules.
This pushs the full modules under the main line out half a module. Then
stick your two modules beside them.  This would give you half module
extra width to play with.  You could probably make the same sper line
without having to put the bends in the main lines.

Ok, I did up a picture of this idea.  Marked the modules in Red.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/miscellaneous/altenburgdocklands2.gif

Don't worry about the strange cross over under Altenburg.  We don't have
to talk about that now, I know how much Chris hates it when I talk about
modifying parts. :-)

Derek