 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5282
5281  |  5283
Subject:
Decagon?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 13:23:55 GMT

I'm trying to build a model of Psyclone.  It's disc is made of ten seating
modules of 4 seats each, so the whole thing isn't really a disc, its a
decagon.  Because you can't put an even number of 2-stud wide chairs on an
even-numbered long plate (if you keep a one-stud space between the chairs
for arms), I'm only going to have 3 seats per thing :(  but I'm trying to
figure out how to run the 10 arms that link at each "Corner" back to some
kind of hub.

I'd ref: the pics I have on coasters2k right now but since brandon's gone
overbandwidth the site is down.  I have many pictures on my site however
(the ones on c2k are nicer though since they're all full res).

http://members.rogers.com/militaryduckjock/psyclone/psyclone.html

Any suggestions would be wonderful,

    Iain