 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4900
Re: Yes I am nuts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:39:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:

Derek Raycraft wrote:
Pretty good, Derek.  I'd offer the following mod to it:

can you supply a deep link for it?... I can't wait to see it...

I'd been fiddling around with the idea of making a layout for the next
event, but my plan was to make a small, convoluted "core", and have
people who were absolutely sure to make it build and bring those
modules.  Then there'd be an 'extension loop' and possibly a yard area,
where anyone else who wished to come could insert their module.

I like the 'Core' idea, It allows for a more professional appearence, and It
forces us to plan ahead of time, and have things built sooner.

Do you still intend to use your mountain module, or could that be
re-constructed into a cross track module in the center....

This would allow us to make some pretty funky layouts, with room for
whatever crazy buildings or features the core builder wanted.

It requires a certain amount of organization and collaboration to set
up.  What do folks think?

Jeff E