 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4897
Re: Yes I am nuts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:26:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:

The crashing of trains I'm not too concerned with, but what does worry me is
that it increases the number of critical modules (ie, corners).  If you have
ea reliable core of builders (so far, JeffE, me, JeffVW) who've done corners
in the past, plus add smore folks, it would be okay.  But if someone can't
make it, or can't finish a module, then you're kinda out of luck.

I Have enough curved track to do aditional corners (I have 2 already, and my
home layout will eventually need 4 (for a basic loop)...

Also, this still allows us to do a rail yard off to the side, and we can do
a series of track switches simular to this:

so we can get trains onto the right track :)

Jeff VW

Well, why not?  Let's give it a try for this fall!  Maybe one area could be
a port facing inwards.  Another could be a mountain or something.

YES! The port Idea works extreamly well with my new Module.....

Jeff VW

Calum