 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 437
436  |  438
Subject:
kenny in an x-wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 04:31:07 GMT

This should be posted in lugnet.starwars.... but i don't read it so:

i just got a 7140 (the x-wing) fighter @ toys r us for $5.00 Canadian

Ok, it was opened, and damages and on the clearance table, BUT all of
the parts  were there except:

1x4 red tile
stoopid antenna piece
4 mini figs

Ok, more or less who cares.  (normally not me)  BUT for $5 it was cool.
i built the "plane" when my wife says, can you make it electric........
OK, i think, right up my aisle.

i tromp to the basement and i re-discover my insectoid light/sound
element.  guess what...

its ALMOST  an exact drop in replacement for the 'nose cone" of the
x-wing.  wrong colour, and I'm not a town head to make it look
perfect..... BUT just using the parts from the cone that i removed i
managed to make the light/sound part stay on, and the scale is exactly
the same.

now when i fly my x-wing (piloted by the arctic kenny southpark mini
fig) around the house i can have the toy make the noise.

that is all.

AND NO, i'm not giving up my technic.... this was just a way for me to
get more lego to use as spacers between my technic robots.

Chris
Lego Walker now @
www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm