 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 430
Re: IMPORTANT: June Event Proposals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:57:36 GMT

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message

No Calum, you cannot sit in the bath to judge. GET OUT OF TH... • CALUM!!!!!!!
PUT THAT BACK ON!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!! THE CHILDREN!!!!!!! THE
CHILDREN!!!!!!!

oh my goodness... visual image!!! yikes!!!!
i couldn't stop laughing.  workers pulling that prairie dog in • cubicleville,
with heads poking up over the cubilce walls, seeing what i'm laughing at.

That's always fun! Espically when you say something inadvertantly crude,
like:

"I'm like the gift that keeps on giving!"

Or...

"You should dip your apple in his tuna."

oh please put the foul line against a wall!  that'd be sooo fun to watch.
i'd deliberately make one of my racers like those old smash-up derby cars
that we had when we were kids, and let it hit the wall at full tilt.

YES!!!!!!!! FUN FUN!!!!! I vote for every metre of track we move the wall
back 10 centimetres. IE...

5 metre track? 50 cm foul to wall.

    Iain