 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 418
Re: IMPORTANT: June Event Proposals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 20:22:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik writes:
If I have to run the event, I can.

If Rob is doing this, i'll volunteer to help and enter 'bots into both
competitions.  I would like to see my stack'bot work for a change.

If there are two competitions and one arena, could be a slight difficulty.
Ahhh, Chris doesn't mind building another one, right Chris?  And I'm sure
Anne doesnt't mind either ;)

Seriously, I'm here to help in any way I can.

Dave