 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 422
Re: IMPORTANT: June Event Proposals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 06:05:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
OK, looks like we are coming down with more details.

Sounds good, though i was just thinking, if both 'bots go aftre the same colour
block , could be even more fum...
think about it, you're pushing the white blocks out of your back yard and
hooarding hte black blocks, while the other bot is pushuing the white blocks
out of his yard into yours and trying to hoard the black ones.

will have to work on colours, arena can't be same colour as blocks or 'bot will
never see them

Dave