 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 428
Re: IMPORTANT: June Event Proposals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 16:25:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
anyway, i gotta go watch Star trek..... see you soon.

Was this in reference to that pretty neat voyager episode last night or was
this an obscure reference to the old series ep. "let this be your last
battlefield" with those two guys with the white half/black half makeup
'but can't you see?  he's black on the *left* side of his face.. i'
m white on that side...'.  Reference to the arena/black/white blocks?

Dave (who knows waaaay too much star trek trivia...)