 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 42
Re: Hi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:18:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
I brought the monorail, i think Jeff brought the train, (or was it
Calum....)

No, it was Jeff.  We need to do another of those just sit around and build and
chat events.  Perhaps after dinner.  But where?

OK, correction, Jeff and I met earlier (like a week or a month....???)
and then Calum showed up for the event.   he has not stopped calling
me.  ;)

Hey, I'm not complaining about those 1AM "I decided to randomly remove the
network card driver for fun, and now it's not working" calls :)

Calum