 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 29
Re: Hi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:51:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

And that's why I'm your KING.....

......Listen strange women lying about in ponds distributing swords is
no basis for a system of government....

True executive power is derived from a mandate from the masses...
if i went around saying that i'm king because some watery tart gave me a sword
they'd...
whatever.
she's a witch!!  burn her! burn her!!
see you all at 6ish